Tuesday, January 22, 2008

You Make My Day


I was delighted to receive the "You Make My Day" award from the talented artist Mika from Mika Art Blog. I was very happy to receive it, and, well, it made my day!

Here’s how the “You Make My Day” award works!

1. Write a post with links to 5 blogs that make me think and/or make my day.
2. Acknowledge the post of the award giver.
3. Display the "You Make my Day Award" logo with a link to the post that I wrote. (Optional)
4. Tell the award winners that they have won by commenting on their blogs with the news.

Here are just a few of the blogs that make my day and so if they haven't already received it, I am passing this award on to them:

4 comments:

abajur (serena) said...

very nice Ursula and very embarassingly funny!
mario sughi
www.nerosunero.org

Annie said...

Oh wow thank you Ursula!! You made my day!:)

Diana Evans said...

congrats on the award!!!! I am glad to have found your blog...

Have a great day!

Cheers,
Diana

Nicole said...

Ursula, thank you so much for the Awards! I was very surprised...
The more difficult part is to choose other 5 artists!